Aluminium Valley Trough
Aluminium Dry Valley Troughs are an excellent alternative to lead. They are more cost-effective, tougher, and more resistant to accidental damage. The use of Aluminium Valley Troughs has significantly reduced installation time over traditional methods.
Aluminium Valleys provide a robust, durable and lightweight alternative to lead and zinc valleys. Aluminium Trough is quick & easy to install in all weather conditions providing a neat, close cut and mitred finish.
- Provides full wind uplift and rain protection (tested by BRE)
- Little to no theft value
- Quick & easy to install in all weather conditions.
- Lightweight & durable.
- Will not warp, crack or discolour.
- Available in either slate grey or black.
- Requires no maintenance once installed
- Huge labour-saving costs
- Creates aesthetically pleasing clean valley appearance
- 30 years ALU Range Warranty for Aluminium troughs
- Conforms to BS 5534 requirements and NHBC guidelines