Clay Roof Tiles
Valley Roofing offer a comprehensive range of clay roof tiles that bring warmth and character to any building.
- Clay roof tiles are available in a wide range of colours, textures and formats
- In coloured clay tiles, the paint is applied to the tiles and then the tiles are fired in a kiln at over 1,000 degrees, which bakes the colour into the tile and makes it permanent
Clay tiles can be used for both roofing and cladding applications
- Valley Roofing offer 2 types of clay tiles:
- Slate effect tiles (large format interlocking clay tiles)
- Plain clay tiles (traditional plain clay tiles which measure 265x165mm)