Cedral Thrutone Textured slates have an attractive textured surface with square edges which enhances the overall aesthetic quality of your roof and home.
With more cement and fibres than any other, Cedral slates are the strongest slates in the market, tough enough to withstand the most volatile weather conditions. Thrutone Textured slates offer the low-profile slate look at a truly economical price.
With its low wastage and ease of installation, it’s easy to see why it is the product of choice for all types of new build and refurbishment projects. Used on a variety of applications, Thrutones provide the flexibility to create inspirational roofs and facades.
- A+ Green guide rating
- Can achieve a BES 6001 ‘Very Good’ rating
- Environmental product declaration available
- Can be used for both roof and facade
- Fibre cement is a recyclable building material
- Low maintenance
- Low carbon footprint of 16 CO2e/m2
- Stone Green*
- Turf Brown*
- 600mm x 300mm